About my services
Hi there! Welcome to my blog, where I share my experience and expertise as a top freelancer on Upwork and Fiverr. In this post, I will introduce myself and tell you more about my Scan to BIM service that creates 3D Revit models from point cloud scan data.
My name is Ninh Truong, and I have been working as a freelance BIM specialist for over 8 years. I have a degree in civil engineering and a certification in Autodesk Revit. I have completed hundreds of projects for clients from various industries, such as architecture, construction, engineering, facility management, and more.
One of my main services is Scan to BIM, which is an accurate technique for creating as-built BIM models from an existing construction project. Scan to BIM involves using 3D laser scanners to capture the physical objects and their measurements, and then using point cloud data to create a 3D digital representation of the building in Revit.
Scan to BIM has many benefits for different purposes across the lifecycle of an asset. For example, it can help with:
- Planning the retrofitting and renovation of old or historic structures
- Checking the construction progress and quality against the design
- Validating the as-built models and providing a point cloud for the final deliverable
- Using the data for facility management, such as space usage, lighting, maintenance, security, etc.
Depending on the project needs, I can provide different packages of Scan to BIM services, such as:
- Architectural Scan to BIM: This includes walls, floors, ceilings, doors, windows, stairs, ramps, elevators, plumbing fixtures, etc. This is suitable for use in subsequent design work by an architectural firm or in facilities management platforms.
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) Scan to BIM: This includes ductwork, vents, specialty mechanical equipment, light fixtures, electrical boxes, conduit, specialty electrical equipment, piping, sprinklers, etc. This is suitable for retrofit or pre-renovation planning or for pipe routing and coordination.
I can also provide add-ons or custom modeling requirements based on the client's specifications. I deliver high-quality models that are ISO 19650-compliant and follow the AIA/BIM Forum LOD standards and USIBD LOA standards.
If you are interested in my Scan to BIM service or want to see some of my previous work samples, please feel free to contact me on Upwork or Fiverr. I would love to hear from you and discuss how I can help you with your project.
Thank you for reading my blog post and stay tuned for more updates on my freelance journey!